View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2015, 11:04 PM   #16
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I knowed ya was gunna say dat, i gotz me dat redneckanekinesis rite der... it aint werkin' so well to move stuff round and all, but tryin' to read peoples minds keeps me busier dan a one armed man in a bar fight.
I thought you were gonna say "a one armed beer in a bear fight."

Quote:
you know what they say about great minds....
they're totally insane.
This dude nailed it.

But if you check their work and double-check their logic, you will find them to be the opposite of mentally unstable.

OP --- personally speaking I find the most effective personal hygiene method to entail short furs, trimmed close the scalp. This provides the best heat exchange method which whisks the by-production heat from the brain through hair fibers in the manner of a heat sink. This superior hair-to-air heat exchanger allows best use of the cognitive capacity throughout the cerebellum and the peripheral brain stem, ensuring adequate heat dissipation throughout the life of the organism -- negating the troublesome issues of odor, pest infection, organic substrate buildup, and continuing on again the respect of performance above all else -- adequate cooling for the sheer processing power of the multi-dimensional intellect contained between the ears.

The elves were on to something when they designed pointy ears. The research was based upon the same theory -- and the angle of the ear tips was used as a rudimentary antenna to deflect harsh incoming sound waves into usable data bytes easily decriptable by the cognitive implement. However the elves sold themselves short when they started selling the ear trimmings from young youth to the highest bidder as snacks for underprivileged members of the canine society.

Foxes debated this case violently across the social media networks, and hunters retaliated by sending teeming hordes of canine occupation into the natural breeding grounds of the nomadic life form known as the fox. The foxes were left with no other option than to breed with the canine scourge and thus wolves were brought into existence. A modern day wolf can consume 58 thousand times it's own weight in rotting flesh per day and do you see where I'm going with this.

Oh wait, it looks like your leg is caught in a snare. Can I help you with that? The first step to getting you free'd up is shaving the entire affected area so an antiseptic ointment can be applied. This antiseptic ointment is concocted from rakings found downhill in the septic system of a goat and I seem to have lost my train of thought. Oh look, it's a train and somehow your snare seems to be connected to the railroad tracks. Toot toot!

On a more serious note. The way you can win an achievement on this forum is directly correlated with your ability to make fire.

Here's a match. Don't hurt yourself.