View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:35 AM   #13
nycsteve
Biker

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNight View Post
We went to six flags America for the first time last week and had practically no wait at all and those souvenir cups were sooo worth it. It was a much nicer park then Great Adventure.

Of course we didn't get on the superman coaster because we saw it get stuck at the very top for at least 15 minutes .....no thanks lol!
Yea, great adventure pretty much sucks! Too small for the crowds that arrive, but then again it's poorly run by the owner of the Washington Redskins so it's basically business as usual lol.

I've wanted to go to Six Flags America but that might be next year or the year after. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing next year, either Iron Butt type of rides because I've always wanted to do long road trips. @Miles_Prower might join me in going to the dragon next year, so I might as well go even further south to Florida!

Or I'll go visit as many theme/water parks as I possibly can. Has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Note to self: stop watching travel channel! lol

That would have been soooooooo cool to be stuck on that ride for 15 mins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Prower View Post
on to the next one..on to the next one..!!!
I know I know...... lol
nycsteve is offline   Reply With Quote