Thread: Bicycles!
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 04:52 AM   #2285
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
FYI: if people need a headlight for their bicycles, check out Outbound Lighting. Likely a little pricier than the average non-enthusiast cyclist wants to spend, but their product is awesome and performs as well as or better than some of the much more premium priced options on the market.

I bought one of their products on the recommendation of someone from the MTB group I used to ride with and it's great. I got the road light and have been using it both on my gravel bike and on my MTB helmet for rides here in Pisgah and it's awesome.

I've been chatting with the guy who runs the company and he's a really sharp dude with some really strong knowledge, and he's cool to talk to.

no, I'm not paid, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by them, I'm just really impressed with this light. The usable spread of light is legitimately better than my motorcycle was, except I can mount this one on my helmet and go ride chunky trails with it I went on a ride yesterday with some friends that went into dusk and all my fellow riders were really impressed with it as well.

https://www.outboundlighting.com/
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote