View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #24
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

no company here "exports" these so to speak. i buy the kits from a shop, test them, pack them properly and send them out by DHL or whatever you choose for the shipping.

i can accept PayPal, which is something that almost no one here in indonesia accepts.

i havent send a single Koso Kit by DHL, the other times i sent them was bundled up with other bits, so i cant give a price in advance for that until i get DHL to price it.

there is also a insurance % that is charged on top by dhl. for the last package i declared the goods at half (or quarter) the price, since it was over $1000 worth of goods, and it would have cost another $50 for the insurance... thats also something that you can decide once we get the shipping price by DHL.

you might want to join the GB, which is still in a bit of a limbo, which Outlander is heading up from the state side. im just waiting for the green light, and the $$ before i do anything on my end.

i cant find the thread tho... post there and i should get a notification if you find it, hehe.

enjoy your week end!
W.