View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #62
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Thanks to everyone for the info and feedback. I am so psyched to hit the track this year. I just paid for the lunch at the march 15th Thompson event and I still have to pay for my wife and riding buddy as they are both comming also! As far as the track days (not the march event) are concerned, I would love to get a membership this year but we are just about to buy a second apartment/house to rent out so I am not sure how much extra cash I will have this year. Also this will be my first trip to the track so I want to experience it before committing to a whole year, just in case I don't love it. I am sure I will love it but I just want to be sure. My real hope is that my wife and my friend will both join me so they will come also. Every married man knows if the wife doesn't approve then it makes it very hard to show up every event. She loves to ride but is not too psyched for the track. You will get to meet her at the March event.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote