Old September 14th, 2018, 11:00 PM   #10
smoreschoco
ninjette.org member

Name: HK

Motorcycle(s): EX250

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
Hi and welcome! Nice bike, you're gonna have loads of fun!
Don't use low RPMs due to lower oil-pressure, it'll cause more wear.

Try adding [resize ] [/resize ] tags around picture

Ah. The resize tag will certainly come handy in the future. And thanks for the low oil pressure tip. I have to read up more about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
Welcome
It is really a great thing when a dream comes true. Treat the bike well and it will take good care of you. This is a classic bike. So timeless they did not change much for twenty years. That says a lot.
I really like how clean the bike looks. Plain black with a touch of blue without screaming at my face. The lack of chrome parts is definitely a plus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
Welcome!

Everybody tells me I "need" to get a bigger bike, but going on three years so far, and I'm quite happy with the Ninjette! And yeah, once you start riding her, wind her up!
I tell myself losing a few pounds on me probably makes a difference on speed already. Ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saber63 View Post
Small world! I was shopping for another 250 in the settle area, (picked mine up a week ago)

Where did you pick that one up from? ( I see a dealer plate)

I started on a 600, and keep picking up little 250's because they are so dang fun!

Be sure to keep up on the maintenance, Feed it good sticky tires, and it will keep you entertained for a LONG time.

Congrats and welcome to the PNW 250 Club
I got this from I-90 at Issaquah. And yours? It sounds like you have quite a collection!
smoreschoco is offline   Reply With Quote