View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2013, 05:20 PM   #27
tnr4
ninjette.org sage

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki GSX650F! Past: Kawasaki Ninja 300 (Sold); Triumph Street Triple (Sold); Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogoKawi View Post
Holy f'ing sh!t!!!! I was at the track day with you! Green Ninja 250 with track plastics.

This is such a small world... I think I even have you on a bit of video. You looked really comfortable on the bike. I wanted to ask you about the bike and how you liked it but got totally distracted. Damn near everybody I know took advantage of that NESBA deal. $75 or $50 for a track day is amazing and once in a lifetime. I doubt they will do that again. But you never know!
Hey, there you are! I wondered if you were a member here. I didn't know there were any other ninjettes around until you passed me one session in the afternoon! You looked great. I looked for you at the end of the day -- found your bike and went and talked to the guys standing by it, but they said you were off wandering. But I wanted to tell you that your bike is incredible -- that exhaust must be tuned up right. When you got in front of me, we had a couple of short straights were I went WFO, and you pulled steadily away; that's seriously impressive for a 250 up against a 300 -- shows what a difference tuning makes (and obviously, your progress in the corners shows what a difference skill makes!). Good show though, dude.
tnr4 is offline   Reply With Quote