View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:07 AM   #39
burningscooter
clutch

Name: nameless

Motorcycle(s): L1 GSXR600

@tnr4 haha yeaa.. Ive been working on my pickup and trying to superbike the **** out of it. Especially if im trying to outdrive two SS1000RR yah know. LOL (I know, it probably wont happen), but ill be damned if I let them pass me. So I ran some funky lines trying to get the drive out a lot of the times, which, worked for the most part. On another note, on the 4th session after the restart, I ended up outbraking myself into the hook and ran into the grass trying to get by one of the two Beamers. This is two track days in a row where Ive pushed a little too hard on the brakes. Live and learn.

I should also mention that the bike that spewed oil all over the front straight was my pal. I was right behind him when it happened, and rolled up to him honking my horn trying to get him off the track. Im thinking oil line.

Also, you looked great out there. Looked comfortable and doing your own thing. I think you can carry much more corner speed but that will come with more seat time on the track. Remember to keep your head up while braking and as soon as you see a speed that is manageable, set it and give it a go!
burningscooter is offline   Reply With Quote