View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2015, 02:54 AM   #13
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Oh lord, here we go again...

Scott, do you actually care to explain your thoughts further or are you going to continue to just tell us ZOMG DONT USE PODS?!? Your long and technical answer needs some links to reputable articles and explaination of concepts. Last time, I explained how pressure drop across an orifice and the Venturi effect works, but you still continue to say ZOMG DONE USE PODS. Again, no offense but until you started going on about the pod filters, many people used pods and got nice running bikes. So far of everyone here, my post offered a thread to search for with tons of dyno results and tech info fr Kerry at Area P, yours just says ZOMG DONT USE PODS. Do you see why this is frustrating? I'm not trying to be rude, I just want your full explaination.

Edit: I guess i should go further. I do see every time that you mention turbulence and turn over in that cavity. That's fair enough. But it's consistent air movement and therefore tune able. Additionally, there is going to be some velocity drop as air comes through the filter element, which means air smoothing as air enters the carb.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.