Thread: 2013 cbr600rr
View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #2
KawiKid860
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

Awesome bike, I'm absolutely in love with the way the new 600RRs look, the other generations just never spoke to me the way the new ones do. I'm poor though so the first gen R6 is probably the closest I can get aesthetically haha. I love supersports, though I've only owned an F4i and ridden an F3, I just enjoy them. 600s have "no torque" compared to larger bikes obviously, but in reality they have more than you'll ever need and they aren't pushing around that much weight. I've kept the F4i under 3k rpms with a passenger on it and still beat cars off the line just to prove a point, obviously you don't want to ride a 600 like that though lol. And then the top end rush when you're able to use it is phenomenal. I'm fairly certain my 919 will walk away from a 600 until about 100, but 600s still feel faster. Even though I'm absolutely in love with my 919, I still yearn for another F4i, it was such a fantastic bike. I can only imagine the '13 is even better. I sat on one at the international motorcycle show and the seating positing from the waste up felt identical to the F4i, the footpegs made my legs more cramped though but I was also wearing a pair of jeans that barely fit lol.
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote