Thread: tapatalk
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2012, 02:11 PM   #40
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARc View Post
Haha, what did you use to post it?
Just the mobile version of the site, from my ancient blackberry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
That would not be that hard to do actually. The HTTP/HTTPS layer has many libs allowing you to pull data from the server writing almost no code of your own, parsing out returned data wouldnt be that hard either.
vBulletin has RSS feed capability, they are intentionally disabled on this site (and others), as the goals here are for active participation, not just remote consumption. There are a number of ways to improve the mobile experience, and they will get here as well. The easy one is the better mobile templates available once we move to the 4.X platform. Further down the road, I'd be happy to work on specific mobile apps to support this site. I had intended to do this a few months ago, but there have been some teething pains with the vbulletin app development toolkit, and I'd prefer to wait a few versions.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote