Old July 13th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #149
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
Koso RX2-n
i believe this is the same koso set that matt is able to get for you guys over there with the Voltmeter (like the one in the vid i think?). the newer sets come with a digital voltmeter, while the ones available earlier was still analog (or whatever its called, lol)

the install was straightforward and really easy. just plug in the main socket behind the Koso gauge, and then attach the corresponding plugs into the various feeds. the only fiddly part of the installation was getting the right number of spacers between the fiberglass bracket and sockets on our bikes. just requires long enough bolts, and enough spacers and that's all set.

the only mistake i did during the installation was putting the magnets in the wrong way, lol... i looked in the instruction manual and couldn't see it mentioned anywhere, so i stuck the side with the N facing in... so i didn't get any speed reading, lol! i had to go to Patz's place and borrow one of his left over magnets to pull mine out

setting it up is easy too, and the instruction manual made me laugh several times where the english had some really funny typos/mistakes.

ive been wanting to get this since over 6 months now, and finally i went and got it! its a little pricey, but looks sweet! and has lots of settings that lets you play around with to keep you busy for a while.

peace out,
W.