View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Even though Daytona Bike week sucks I found myself close by and decided I would check it out. My son and I did the Supercross on Saturday night and was extremely disappointed to find out there were NO Monster girls. The stinking Supercross was hosted by Honda (which sucks in every way) and so they had Honda girls there. The race was good to watch and I decided that I would race Supercross if they ever decided to limit it to 3 laps. I don't think I would last any longer than that.

Sunday my son and I went back to the track to do some demo rides and find out which is truely the best bike in the universe. Unfortunately, they only had Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Harley Davidson test rides. Well, since we all know real men only ride 1000s or bigger we had a tough time getting in on Kawasaki and Suzuki which were booked full. I know the girl who works at the Kawasaki Demo so we can ride their 1000 tomorrow. Yamaha test riders have to be 21 so they can eat poop and Honda doesn't offer test rides so I couldn't tell them to F-off. That left Harley Davidson. They were the most friendly of all the manufacturers and they let you go out by yourself. We started with the Sportster 1200. It was nice but I was dragging pegs and pipes in most turns. We stepped up to the Superglide and it was comfy and fun to ride. I think I could ride that bike all day and be completely happy. We moved on to two other biked called dark rider of night rider or something stupid like that. They both dragged pegs and pipes and were no fun. My son then rode the V-Rod and loved it. We each took out Softail Deluxe models and they look beautiful and rode fine. Tomorrow we are going back. My son will ride the Kawai and Suzuki 1000 and I'm testing a Road King, then Deluxe and Superglide again. I think it's time for another Harley this summer.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.