View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #72
dvannoy
ninjette.org member

Name: Darren

Motorcycle(s): 07 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
@dvannoy what are you thinking in the ways of tires? I have Pirelli Diablo Scooter tires and love them. They keep the stock sizes and are uber sticky

I have used Bridgestone BT45's and they were great for the first 2000ish miles, then they started wearing badly. (The front tire scalloped badly) Those handled very well though, my only issue was the wearing.

The Diablo's are better than the BT45's for turn-in and feeling planted mid-corner. They also flick back and forth quicker. Just my on tires since you were talking about needing new tires and I see you have the Dunrocks on there.
Yes dunrocks must go!!!! hahaha. The bike seriously handles so goofy with them on there. I'm kind of torn on which tire to go with. Still working on doing research. I was looking at the BT's and head read about wear issues you mentioned so that kind of threw those out. Kind of leaning towards the diablos currently. Just not sure how different its gonna be going with a 90-series over the stock 80's. Any input on that?
dvannoy is offline   Reply With Quote