View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #174
7oxSin
MSF Coach!

Name: Lupe

Motorcycle(s): 2003 ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
I'm giving you creative freedom (that tends to work out for sheer awesomeness) and it would go on the left side slightly above the "scorpion exo" closer to the back. I'd say something that goes with the theme of the helmet "demon" and "ninja" at the same time, I'd prefer it to be in color and pop and if it worked with the red cardinal sticker that I have on the right side it would be even better but it doesn't have to. Ideally it would be green or red (maybe a green ninja w/red eyes?)
Basically whatever you think of that works with the themes, demon or ninja that would pop from a black/silver helmet. Your work gives me no doubt that giving you creative freedom is a good idea.

yea it would go behind/below the visor and slightly above the back of the "scorpion exo" wording. Ideally the little demon face right behind the visor would still be visible.

I subscribe to the idea of someday displaying my helmets as I rotate them out of use due to age/crashing so having a custom sticker on it would just make it more special to me.
that is a really small space, if i get around to it i love ninjas and have done a few but nothing that small since i hand draw, cut, and spray these stickers the smallest i have ever gotten them is these squids

which turned out about as big a smart phone

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.