View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #191
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
I dunno. I feel like since I got this bike I've been buying parts every week and I'm sick of it and just want to ride. I cleaned and lubed the chain about 400 miles ago and oil change about 900 miles ago. I love working on my bike and fixing it but at the rate I was having to replace things I just had to spend too much money... the last thing was the $280 tires and I just... no.... go away

I do actually have a brand new oil filter for the next change and a couple quarts so I won't have to be spending any money come oil change time

when I first bought it, compared to now...

most noticeable changes are red bar ends, yellow signals, pirelli sport demon tires, 2 bros exhaust, red ninja decal on the lower fairing, spray-painted the passenger peg holders, red wheel rape, removed the passenger pegs, and the un-ripped seat.

not noticeable differences include fork swap, valve adjustment, header sanding/painting, replaced the front fairing and headlight, the brake light is red while the turn signal lights in the back are grey, new chain and sprockets, replaced all brake pads and the front rotor, clutch sensor switch, spray painted the chain guard.. lalalala
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC09942.jpg (172.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3(1).jpg (159.2 KB, 6 views)
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote