View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:40 AM   #169
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjablk08 View Post
here r the new pics of rubber grommet and install on bracket ,its a tight fit u can hear it snap in place when u push the back side down, its on the isle where the bolts and washer are, its in a draw mark rubber grommets, you can even see the shape of the post from the cowl,and when i remove cowl rubber stays on the bracket,i think it works well
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjablk08 View Post
here r before and after[ATTACH] i used the two small rubber stops from rear seat added small cushion to ea one ,left the two back rear cowl rubber stops on , took off locking bar off bent it with long socket slightly,done
Was there something there to begin with? I never saw it. My two rubber dampers from the seat went missing in the first week of ownership. I made sure to insert the replacements FULLY and I've never had a problem since with contant use of the helmet hooks, so they simply weren't installed correctly from the factory. Your wording makes it appear that you removed them yourself.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote