View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:21 PM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Don't forget to check the wiki!

This tech section has been incredibly useful for storing some great discussions on just about every technical topic related to the ninjette. I know it will continue to be so, but I also just wanted to remind folks to check the ninjette.org/wiki to see if their technical question may have been approached before. Doesn't mean that we shouldn't start another thread right here, or even another 10 threads, about the exact same topic. But it does mean that we all can have a standard reference point to start from: "I see that the wiki entry says this, but I'm having an issue with this". Or "the wiki entry needs to be fixed/updated to include this".

And if you're contemplating writing a bang-on super-detailed explanation here in response to a tech topic, see if it wouldn't make sense to add it to the wiki and then link to it from the tech section here as a discussion point.

Link to NinjetteWiki launch info...

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote