View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2023, 04:56 PM   #1
Later2day
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250, 2015 Yamaha FJR1300ES

Going over my daughters first bike.

I’m currently cleaning up and getting my daughters 2010 Ninja 250 ready to ride. Since purchasing it I have all the plastics off and am polishing them up to remover the dull areas. So far it is coming out very nicely and aside from a few dings/scratches they look practically new. All the faring fasteners were purchased new as the old ones were mismatched and some of them had half stripped heads. The windshield is clear again as well, so it’s good to go now too. The turn signals have been replaced with factory original and I’m waiting on a replacement relay as the original is no longer functional. The tires have been replaced with new, and the instrument cluster cover was cracked so I have another one here now. When it’s done in a few days it will look very nice. The only issue I have had so far is trying to put the new cover on the instrument console. That thing is not going on right and it’s going to be interesting to see how to get that to happen. I will definitely be looking for a solution later in the forums with my fingers crossed!
Later2day is offline   Reply With Quote