View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #20
im_a_ninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Shannon

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by azia View Post
"NEARLY impossible" but not impossible. So for those who are either posers and for some odd reason want to stretch and slam a 250 OR someone who is just really really short but still wants to ride a sportsbike, that may be the only option.

I lowered by bike with the Roaring Toys kit, too. I thought it was 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 for the heights? If so, then mine is at 1.5 (originally at 2 but the back wheel started hitting the under tail...oops!).

I absolutely love it. I'm not afraid to park or stop on a steep hill. I still hate gravel and mud but will go through them.
this makes sense....the rep said 3 but I think this makes more sense. Mine is at 2 inches if your measurements are right. I would need to go up a hole to be at 1.5

kkim...yes he does have an identical stock bike. I was going to go compare heights but I didn't make it in time. I'm headed there tomorrow to measure. I asked the shop to lower it 1.5 inches and they charged me by the hour to do it. If it's more than 1.5 I'm insisting they raise it for free. It's not my fault they didnt measure it.....imo.
im_a_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote