View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #1
Braden07
Wannabe racer

Name: Brady

Motorcycle(s): 2010 ninja 250 race prepped, 2009 Zx6R

New to me 2010 ninja 250r race prepped

Hey ninjette family ,

Purchased a 2010 250r race-prepped on Sunday from a lady in Vegas that did track days and the occasional WERA round. My Daily driver and current track biotch is a 2010 cbr600rr Leyla edition. I'll post pictures of the new little sister once I take some. Here's the link to the FS thread so ya can see what it looks like until I post up a pic http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2010-...#axzz39V8UC9KG

This is my first season of track riding and knew I would be hooked and want to race next season. Found this deal I couldn't pass up. My buddy is a mechanic and got me into track. He already races in the 250 class here at miller Motorsports park in Utah. Convinced me to get a 250 since its a lot cheaper and there are a few of my buddies buying them slowly so we will have a nice 250 crew next year! I'm excited to get better and see how the 250 will help me with my positioning and cornering speed.

The bike has race fairings, fork emulators and springs, full Leo vince SBK exhaust, woodcraft rears, and a crap ton of awesome stickers that I'm sure add at least 20hp. Planning on doing a big revamp over winter for next season. Will start a build thread to keep y'all posted. Have new fork and dust seals on order already and a shark fin toe guard to make it race legal here. I'm contemplating on doing the Gsxr shock swap soon too just to beef it up a little And since it is cheap.

I'm a college student in nursing school here in salt lake City. Will graduate this December. Originally from Dallas. This is my 5th year riding.

edit: here is a crappy pic of the little sis

my girl

In track dress

Thanks, and don't beat on me too bad here ha.

Last futzed with by Braden07; August 5th, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
Braden07 is offline   Reply With Quote