View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2022, 04:49 PM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Learning the Stuffs!

So, what have you all been up to? Whatcha been learning?

I haven't been on here in quite a while. With my older brother passing away due to liver/kidney issues...the ending of 2020 sucked a big one.

I have been pushing hard to learn web development. I finished a JavaScript course that just taught more basic stuff than anything. It set a good foundation though where I can do some light coding in it without too much difficulty. I still find Python easier.

This new bootcamp course, I started it about a week and half ago, flew through HTML and CSS. I am in Bootstrap now. It is a slightly older series, so the instructor is using version 4. I am learning and adapting to version 5. A bit of a pain, yeah; but it is really making me grasp it all better.

After this section, then into JavaScript again for a refresher. Some applied knowledge, then I have a slew of stuff to learn: relational databases, react, node.js, ejs, express, and quite a bit more. Right now, 18% through it. 441 classes in the bootcamp. Just finished #78.

It is amazing what I've learned too.

Oh, and my goal is to HOPEFULLY have this all done by mid-april. Then I can re-interview with the Dev department in my company and hopefully snag a position!

I could use a pay raise.... lol

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote