View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2020, 09:05 AM   #77
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
Pennsylvania to close all "non life sustaining businesses"

Things gonna get real interesting in a couple weeks.

No chance kids go back to school next week, let alone this year i feel.

Feeling grateful the wifey has an understanding job with decent benefits that allows her to work from home.

This is really going to hurt lots of people, lots of people that have jobs with next to no benefits. Hard to say where all this is headed but imagine it's going to get significantly worse before things start to get better.
ive stocked up on a few items, for me to stock up more is rare. i am an even keel fellow and already have a good amount stored because you never know what may happen.
bought a few bags of dog and cat food and pulled cash from the bank in small bills in case i need to go cash only. we may start seeing stores closing around here. Broadway is silent today, and we have a paper mill plus many other industrial sites along this route. normally see at least 50% of traffic being commercial trucks. and it looks like Sunday out there now. our yard is getting empty as we fix trucks with not many coming in broken down to replace them.
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote