View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #171
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Choose not to fall, how about choose not to get into accidents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
cannot believe what I have been reading on this thread. typical "it wont happen to me" because "I am a save driver". I really want to call people names but I wont, it really would not make a difference.
If accidents do happen to a person, do you consider that person a good or safe rider?
Why do you feel the need to call names?

Quote:
Alex I don't know why people did not understand your accident, it was perfectly clear to me the first time and English is not even my first language, no collage ether. sombo it could be because I also am ET lol.
Critical thinking is beyond understanding of descriptions.
Maybe English 102 is what you need to provide you more insight beyond simple reading and understanding.

Quote:
All I have to say (and some have been said before) is they are called accidents for a reason, just because you are very good at avoiding them does not mean you will avoid ALL of them. To say that you don't always need to ride with gear because you will rely on your riding skills does not make sense to me.
Nobody is claiming that he or she can avoid all accidents.
If riding skills are less important than riding gear, any paraleigic can ride a motorcycle if you put a full suit and a helmet on them, does that make sense to you?

Quote:
all accidents are avoidable in hindsight.

to alex and sombo, I would just stop wasting my time with them.
By asking another person how they might react in response of their own accident, that's asking hindsight, wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
I will continue to ride with my gear regardless of how safe of a rider I become.

I sincerely hope no one has to be proven wrong.
Do you think wearing gear alone is going to reduce your chance of getting into accidents?