View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:16 PM   #16
BoBO
ninjette.org guru

Name: Genesis

Motorcycle(s): SC28 Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daks View Post
Me and a few more people who had bikes stolen (up to 8 in one week! and that's just people posting about it online) and we already have some leads on the mfers.

I hate Ring doorbell's commodification of your home security but dang if they aren't helpful when a neighbor has one pointed at your bike.

Came here to commiserate but so far I've gotten the stellar advice of, "If you don't want your motorcycle to be stolen, get rid of it" but thanks to all those who did understand this as a vent thread.
That's good you got leads it's just a matter of time. Imagine those thieves getting caught they will never get a decent paying job lol. Speaking of a stolen bike, this morning I found out my co -worker got his ninja 250 stolen a few days ago out of his garage in SF. They found it today a few blocks from his home without a battery so I gave him my backup battery. They also caught the guy because a random person took snapshot of the thief holding the battery somewhere near where the bike was dumped lol
BoBO is offline   Reply With Quote