View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:06 PM   #27
Daks
Jersey Devil

Name: Daks

Motorcycle(s): '06 Ninja 250

GUYS THEY FOUND HIM!!!!

He's all ****ed up and painted over him but he's coming home.

I need to figure out how to secure him. I live in a 2nd floor apartment and really debated on pulling him up and putting him on my balcony but I don't know the weight rating on it. But a ninjette is what, 400lbs wet? Surely a balcony could hold 2 200lb men. But it would be a very tight squeeze, lol.

And honestly I did my best to secure him after my first bike was stolen. I really thought the first was just a crime of opportunity because I thought I may have forgotten to lock the handlebars after washing it. It was a brand new bike and my ninjette is nigh worthless to anyone but me. Still I threw an extra lock around the ninjette and the carport post, the bars were locked, and I parked my car close (but not too close because I can't unlock the driver door so I need to be able to open the passenger side. It's a coupe so it has a bit of a wingspan). But there's not a lot else I can do as a single person who is 5'0" and weights 110lbs. Not getting it up the stairs myself, lol.
Bike doesn't run so I couldn't really put it at a friend's or anything.

Did my best and the thieves bested it. But they couldn't best a blown head gasket lmaoooo

anyway I'm stoked. It's gonna cost like 3x as much as the bike is worth to fix him but it's worth every penny to me.