View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #13
pucktoplay1
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Take two weeks and really enjoy the ride.

Always check to the weather.

Bring a pump with you.
I'll meet you in the middle at 10.5 days
------------------------------------

And thanks for all the input guys. I am going to order a tank bag next week and I'l be sure to add the throttle lock to the list. Probably going with the cheap cramp buster since i'm on a tight budget. I found a good deal on a gps on ebay and that should be coming soon. I don't know if I'll be able to afford a more comfortable seat though. Those things are way more expensive than I thought they were. Might have to just settle with that monkey butt powder. I really do want to enjoy the journey and not feel like I have to rush. I am bringing my camera and plan on taking a lot of pictures. I had an urge to buy a Replay XD HD to mount in my helmet and document the trip but I got the gps so I don't think that will happen. I can't spend another 200-300 on an action cam. Thanks for the suggestions/offers about giving me places to stay but my parents already said they would pay for the motels. btw.. How much are motels once I start getting into the more rural areas? I would assume they would be cheaper than in NY right?
pucktoplay1 is offline   Reply With Quote