View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2016, 02:11 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Top 10 Reasons To Minimoto

It’s finally happened. I bought a bike. For the first time in over a decade I own a motorcycle again. For all these years I never found the need to actually buy another bike, especially since I’ve got new ones to ride all the time, but the bug finally bit me. So what did I buy? A Suzuki RM85 converted to full supermoto trim.

Huh?

That’s right, I bought a children’s dirt bike, and a two-stroke at that – one of the few bikes we don’t generally get our hands on at Motorcycle.com. But this wasn’t a decision taken lightly. Despite the terrible time I had racing a modified Honda Grom, things started to turn when I later piloted the giggle-fest that was a Honda CRF150R. At that point I was fairly certain minimoto (as in, mini-supermoto, not to be confused with pocketbikes) was for me, but I had to narrow down what I would get. After many conversations with my mini-riding friends, along with test rides on a couple bikes, including, most recently, the lesson in patience that is the Kymco K-Pipe 125, the stars aligned and I became the owner of a 13 year-old Suzuki. Now it’s fair to say I’ve caught the minimoto bug. Here are 10 reasons why you should, too.

Top 10 Reasons To Minimoto appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...