View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #6
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Great write up and glad you had a great trip.

Wooden pucks... hahahahhahaha campfire smell... hahahahhahahaha
Thanks!!! Hahahahah it was awesome!! The wooden puck smell is cool hehehehe. It was really hard trying to describe the trip in words as it was just EPIC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Sounds like you had a good time, I envy you. As a matter of fact I'd like to be just like you if I ever grow up. Those Euro trips can be so much fun. I've done it many times but never on a motorcycle. This sounds like it would be a good time with this group. How many riders participate? How often do they run it? Can you bring your own bike?
Awwwww, thanks. It's a pretty good life I accidentally stumbled into :dance cool:

This group was so cool and while I've never done other trips what I really respect about this group is that they are really dedicated and focussed on being off the beaten track and having locals involved. You can check out more on the webpage here: http://www.leodescapes.com

Actually they have a contest going now so vote and you could WIN a trip!! I'll be joining them again for the Cali trip in October which ends with two days at CSS Laguna where I will then put my coach hat on. AND....I'm working to try and be able to do the Australia trip in December Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire00 View Post
This just cemented my desire to do one of these trips. Looks like it was just as much fun as it looked on paper.
Just do it!!

PS: Here is a video summary of the trip! EPIC!!!

https://www.leodescapes.com/tours/view/5/?tour=T019
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote