View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #603
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

Well checked the mail today and my stock dog links came in so I can finally raise my bike back to stock! BIG THANKS TO DINO74 FOR HOOKING ME UP I'm about 6' so I could the additional ground clearance. My full exhaust came in. It's the not so well talked about one and the exhaust flanges do not look square/flush to me to the naked eye. I wonder if that's how it suppose to be. But what can I say, you get what you pay for.

Rather than install the parts or attempt to, I decided to do some work on the girl's bike. I changed out her oil and cleaned her chain and while I was cleaning out her chain, it started raining cats and dogs on me. Luckily I was just about finished but I may have to go over both our bikes chains again (our bikes are stored outside).

My girl purchased a red 07 Ninja 250 last week so we could ride together. I think it had about 1500 miles on it and was pushed over and kicked by the previous owner's husband (bad divorce). So if anyone has a windscreen laying around, shoot me a PM! She's already taken her MSF course is currently taking her test to get her M endorsement on her driver's license as I type this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0354.jpg (77.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0360.jpg (57.5 KB, 3 views)