View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2015, 01:21 AM   #17
Kevin1956
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R

@slolane NICE! I may opt for a larger case soon, another one from Coocase. I'll stay with them as I can get one that will mate up with my SW-Motech base plate that's made specifically for my SW-Motech rack. The base plate has a provision for an electrical plug that will mate up to one on the bottom of the new case. I'll get the upgraded case that has tail/brake lights built in, and internal power for a charger. I'll get the 36 liter super cool deluxe model, which is available with the lights/electrics, a padded liner, and even a remote control for locking it and setting a built in alarm. An optional lid panel can also be purchased which can be painted to match my bike. The larger size will look like a big goiter on these bikes, but with all the crap I carry, it's becoming necessary. I'd sure like to see any pics you may still have of your mounting brackets on your old 250 for the Givi side cases, if Photobucket hasn't eaten them all. I have a design all drawn up to mount pelicans, which will require a piece of metal to be laser cut and precisely bent. I just can't find a shop to do it at a reasonable cost yet.
Kevin1956 is offline   Reply With Quote