View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2020, 06:59 PM   #35
JFMNINJA400
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): GSXR 750, GSXR 600, Ninja 400, Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by F9zSlavik View Post
Guys side note, how do I install the clip on handle bars? I took one of the handle bars off but the bar isnt out enough for me to put the clip-on on it. If i insert the clip-on, about a quarter of the clip on is making contact with the rod. Trying searching for videos on youtube but all i get is semi modern 250 :/

I couldn't get a hold 3 out of the 4. Full Throttle wants to charge me 300 for it. Is that the going price?

Funny enough they have a Ninja 400 in stock with 6k miles on it. He wants 4k for it. I told him i have 3. He said he will take the 3 plus the ninja 250. Told him i would think about it.

I then spoke with someone at POWAY MOTORCYCLE. He said he help create the jet kit from Power Sports. He said he would jet it but would charge me however long it takes him to properly jet it. Anywhere between 100 and 200 bucks. Thoughts?

I sold my ninja 250 and bought a 300. I didn't like the 300. I loved the ABS but i didnt like the overall feel of the bike. I dod love the look and i do want a 400 or a ninja 300 red color.

So i sold my ninja 250 and got it back for half of what i sold it for. The guy at full trottle offer to sell me a ninja 40p for 4k, will take 3k cash along with my Ninja 250. I dont feel its worth it.
The 400 is a helluva bike. It’s light and handles awesome. I have a full track season on it. Made lots of changes. A friend of mines who is very fast on his 250, says he couldn’t get a feel for the 300. He has a 400 and he rides the **** out of it on the track. He prefers the 250 over the 300. I rode the 250 on some nice twisty roads and it feels allot like the 400. Looking forward to riding the 250 some more!
JFMNINJA400 is offline   Reply With Quote