View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #29
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
I ordered the last of the nitrous system today.
Because of the cost of this system. I had to purchas it little by little. All total the system is pushing two thousand dollars. This is a MAJOR investment for me. But I think or hope it will work. Last year and in 2010 I used the boss Noss system. I tried to get it to work and damaged five engines.
This system is much different. But the important thing is the owner of the company.Trevor Langfield, He has worked with me through every detail of this system. Since it is an extream system there is no kit no plug and play nitrous. I started with the engine. Selecting pistons and making compromises. I need high compression but not sharp edges. Later I will have custom pistons made.
Then the bottle placement is critical. But I don't have room for large bottle. But I need volume. So with his guidance. I put together the two bottle system.

Everything is also run from V max controller. This will controll the nitrous . Bringing the power on slowly so it does not blow through the clutch. And cutting it off if the clutch slips.

I will be testing this system in Ohio on July 7. It will be the first test. I feel good about it but am nervous.

Last futzed with by Racer x; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote