View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #203
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Day 17

I woke up slightly hungover from the previous night, as did Brian. He brought us some food truck chicken over rice that was ****ing amazing. We lounged around the apartment for a good chunk of the day and I reorganized my **** for shipping the motorcycle back. Some of my stuff is going on the bike (illegal stuff ) and the rest will go on the plane with me.

We left the apartment in the late afternoon to go gift shopping for my family. Walked around NYC for probably 2-3 hours and got Japadog in the middle of that. Japadog is ****ing amazing, fantastic food for a low ass ****ing price. Big to them. I ended up getting my dad a flask with a built in collapsible shot, my eldest brother a fancy pants bottle opening thing, my other older brother a I <3 NY tshirt because that is the stupid ****ing ****** gift he asked for and my youngest sister a spray paint street painting. I was really impressed as I watched the guy make it and decided to get that. Super touristy but idgaf! Suck it. Btw, I got super ****ing ripped off on the tshirt. First stand I saw I stopped and got one for $10. A tshirt for $10 sounds like a regular price to me. Well a block away a store was selling 4 I <3 shirts for $11. I was like aw ****, for a dollar more I coulda got 3 more shirts! Balls.

Btw I still have to get my mom and my older sister something. Any ideas? Sister likes owls and asked for a cool magnet. Also I want to get my brother something else besides this gay tshirt, thoughts?

Dropped all my **** off at the apartment and we proceeded to a bar where Amelia bar tends. We were greeted with shots of patron and then received free alcohol for the rest of the night. Also, she gave me a free monster! After we had our fill of alcohol, (I think Brian made it to two drinks), we went to the other bar that Amelia works at which also serves food. So we got more food and then another round of shots. Pro tip, when you get free drinks tip heavily!

After that, went back home and passed out drunk.

New York City, I could see living here. The city would help make up for the lack of fun riding. I wouldn't want to move here but if there was a job opportunity or something then I could see that happening.

Chicago can suck on my nuts and Toronto can lick my asshole
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote