View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2018, 03:55 PM   #4
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
@snapshot My coworker and I made the hour drive to Cycle Gear this last Monday. The guy helping me was super nice, and he tried very hard to help me spend my money. However, the store just lacked a variety of inventory. I walked in there with a large chunk of money to spend and after spending at least an hour in there I walked out with a back protector.

The women's section had no leather at all. One Alpinestars textile jacket (which I did try on so I know my size), oodles of Sidici/Bilt textile jackets and pants. So we went to the men's section. One pair of Sidici leather pants, one pair of Bilt spirit in a large (they had them in the women's section on a random rack but the website they are in the men's stuff), or your choice of A*/Dainese one piece. I tried on the Sidici Dino pants, a size 32 short. they just might have worked, but I needed a size 30 short. No problem, I figured I could go on the website and order it. Nope, discontinued and none of the new pants they have online were in store. salesguy said they don't send near as much product to the stores as they used to.

I'll take a look around on ebay see what I can find.

@snot I can't remember if I looked up Motoliberty, I don't think I did. I know I saw that you've recommended RS Taichi before, and looking at their homepage I think I somehow missed it in my search.

thanks if anybody else is short, tell me what you're wearing lol.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote