Old July 29th, 2018, 06:14 PM   #19
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
In about 2 weeks you will be able to try on a number of one piece suits and have a better idea of what size you are.

Patience young grasshopper.....
yes, sensei

I wish I had recorded me attempting to put on an A* one piece at Cycle Gear. I was cracking up, I had my co worker cracking up, and even managed to make the guy helping me find stuff laugh. the guy gave me a size 40, which may have worked, though I have found my jacket and pants sizes are different in A*. I had my work clothes on because we cleaned that morning, so I was still wearing my Under Armor compression pants. which was cool, cuz I figure I can wear those under leathers anyways for ease of putting on/taking off. this thing weighed a ton, I was having to hold it up to the height of my head so it wouldn't drag on the floor. I tried multiple times to get my leg in but it wouldn't so then I put my arm in and it went in fine but for some reason my foot kept getting caught in the liner or something.but my hand and arm slid right through it. I fought with it for like 10 minutes and then gave up lol. I was totally confused as to why I could put my arm through it no problem but my foot wouldn't go in

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote