View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #111
KrazyWalle
ninjette.org member

Name: oswaldo

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Passion Red, Ca Model)

YEAR: 2010

INTAKE MODIFICATIONS: Airbox removed, Kleen air removed/blocked, Uni individual pod filters no runners, Polished the carb throats..

EXHAUST MODIFICATIONS: Full 12" AreaP system, can repacked with moose racing fiber glass

JET KIT OR STOCK? Kit

BRAND OF JET KIT? Dynojet Stage 3

MAIN JET: 108

NEEDLE AND CLIP POSITION: DJ needles, eclip in 3rd position with two washers on top

MIXTURE SCREW SETTINGS: 3 1/2

ELEVATION: 400~600

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BIKE’S JETTING SETUP:
Bike feels amazing from 5k-redline, throttle is still snappy in the mid range. It's now possible to do small wheelies : ) considering i have a 15T front sprocket that's a good feat. There is no hesitations or bogging, misses half throttle to wide open. Motor sounds way better with all the intake noise, a little to loud at times. The only issues I'm having Is the low end idle 1/4 throttle. It's having a hard time holding a consistent idle have to re adjust after the bike is warmed up. I've Messed with the screws from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 and it still feels sluggish to take off. It's like it's trying to catch up, and hesitates to go. Once it hits 4.5k it just goes and comes alive to redline. Also when it's cold if I apply the choke, Idle drops way low and engine cuts off, unless you blip the throttle. I might turn the screws out more, which usually means I need a bigger pilot... I will also try and add another washer see if that helps any.. But for now I have to ease into the throttle or just rev it to 2.5-3k and take off..