Thread: chat Thread
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2018, 05:26 AM   #2
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

I'll go first.

power went off last night around 7pm. then we heard a truck had run off the road and 6 poles was down. so much for the house staying cool, so we took the truck out for a dirt road drive. storms was building up quickly, we got out to a spot i like to stop at. no houses for miles, nothing but kaolin open pit mines nearby. so my wife and I are sitting with the truck off, windows down watching a nearby thunderhead grow. lightning popping around. the sun was setting, orange in the sky against the closer blackish blue storm clouds. you could feel the air pressure changing, smell the rain in the air. about then, a straight line wind hit us, woofed through the trucks windows, rocked the truck a little side to side. felt like about 45 mph or a little higher. then we heard some timber falling in the pine forest beside the road. my hair stood up and we peeled out of there. lol got home and power was restored. oh yeah!!

Last futzed with by gantt; August 9th, 2018 at 05:27 AM. Reason: spelling
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote