View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:10 AM   #28
kkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingYellowInsanity View Post
Kind of. I'd like something that sounds a little beefier than the stock cans, but looking cool isn't exactly a high priority to me, but louder might keep people from tailgaiting me so much. I drive about 90 miles a day on the freeway (to school), and you wouldn't believe the people in this area. In a weeks time, I had 2 people pass me on the outside of the carpool lane while I was cruisin' at 75mph (82 indicated)! One passed when it was paved, the other passed on the dirt!!! And I get about 10 people a day that don't want to go around me, but would rather see if they can push me to go faster.

I'm seriously thinking of just mounting up my Katana (sword) on the bike and seeing if that helps. That, or sparkplugs/lugnuts/rocks. OK, rant over...

Though, I talked to a friend of mine who rides a HD with aftermarket pipes, and he says no one ever tailgaits him, EVER. Food for thought maybe.

Travis
if you are looking for loud pipes for the pregens, Muzzy is supposed to be ridiculously loud, but at least has the distinction of actually adding some power to the bike.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote