Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:44 PM   #7
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Just so ya'lls knows...

I am wanting to make someone's FIRST TIME track riding dreams come true as best I can, by paying for a track day for the winner. I will do my best to ensure the winner gets me as a coach but since I don't choose a rider's skill level and I cannot guarantee that or my group assignment for the day.

What I can guarantee though;

1. A fully track prepped bike to ride (n250 or r6, rider's choice)
2. A fully prepaid track day, including lunch
3. A fully prepared pit spot; chairs, drinks, snacks, electric, tools, warmers... all the good stuff that the track veterans have (maybe even a garage if available)
4. The full gambit of track/race skilled coaches to answer any and all questions and help along the way
5. A day full of laughs and good times and at least one coach that will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you have the best track experience possible

The winner of the contest (TBD) will win a gift cert from Mid-Ohio that can be used for 2yrs from the time of issue.

Requirements to enter;

1. Create an intro thread if you do not already have one
2. Post a pic of your bike in intro thread or link in THIS thread to your bike (a 250 is not a bike requirement, any bike you are willing to bring to the track is fine enough)
3. You must not have completed an entire track day... EVER! aka, a 2nd attempt is ok this go round
4. You must come with an open mind and be willing to learn real skills that will save your skin

And last but not least, you are going to have to put up with me for the day. Cause I will be in your face after every session.

Winner will be selected at random via a nerf gun contest governed by @Alex's choosing if he so agrees or I will pick a winner at random.

Good luck to you all!
Just so ya'lls knows . . . you have the true spirit of Christmas within you.

Bill

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.