View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #26
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled), 2007 Yamaha R6(Sold), 2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition W/O ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBoyEddy View Post
I got this.. @Jiggles

Hahhaha this is funny.. Your way to young dude. Honestly I have a brother your age and he's a funny one..
Well you rode a month right? And you never went over 5mph.. And it was a new bike right? So you were breaking it in? Couldn't go over 4000rmps.. Soo you never hit the juicé spot on the nijngette..
Go ride one of your very trusting friends r1!
One twist of the throttle and tell us If you think your ready for a bigger bike...

I think you tripping mad balls thinking of going bigger, you just crashed that 250. You will probably really hurt your self on anything bigger.. Try a 150cc If anything for your safety..

And Ohhh **** I see your from LA Dude gear up and ride with me I'll show you how I abuse my ninjalina and she loves it!(slow bike) ahahah not exactly..

Hahaha ps this thread is an insult to a lot of ninjetters.
Lol thanks for the good advice man! I've rode a buddies zx10 and it seemed like it wasn't that big of a deal besides the fact that it's a pretty uncomfortable ride. If you're down to ride when I get a bike in about a month than just let me know.