View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2015, 02:21 AM   #6
johnydecali
ninjette.org member

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflytako View Post
I have been going to the Long Beach motorcycle show the past 2 years and it's first come first serve for demo rides. I suggest arriving around 8-9am if the bikes you want to demo are popular such as the ZX6R, ZX10R, FZ-09, FZ-07, etc... and then going to the actual show afterwards as each session is about 30 mins total if I recall correctly. Most manufacturers allow 2-3 bike demos and all you need is your M1 license and gear then you'll select the bike and time slot you want to ride and if you want to demo a few brands, plan your time accordingly. I think the only bike last year that required RSVP'ing was the HD Livewire.

Additionally, the IMS promo codes through social media leading up to the event so you will never have to pay full price for the tickets. Here's the current promo from their Instagram,

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
��Save $4...use promo code: EBD16IG
(Valid today till Saturday 8/22/15 at midnight)��
Thanks!

Thanks all for the feedback! Can't wait to go, it's going to be like an early Christmas present to myself