Thread: hello all
View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2020, 10:59 AM   #1
pennman
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 1999 Ninja EX250r

Talking hello all

My name’s Michael and I just purchased my first bike, 1999 250r. I had a bike before it but long story short, I’m still a decently new rider, and excited to start riding legally. I didn’t realize this bike had such a following before I purchased it, and it’s very cool seeing all you other people with the same bike, and so passionate about it. Definitely helpful since I’m still learning motorcycles, and since this bike wasn’t in the best condition, I’ve been having to do some work of my own on it. But thanks to y’all great people posting all the answers to any question I ever have, it’s gonna be running great soon, hopefully.
As of now I’m just trying to find a nice sounding exhaust, preferably on the louder side but nothing that my neighbors will bitch at me for, at least not too much lol.
I know there’s routes with welding it on your own but I’m not that inclined, nor do I have the tools for that. I’m sure I can manage replacing a new system though, but that’ll probably be too expensive as well. Looking for something under around $250-$300.
pennman is offline   Reply With Quote