View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #26
Gurney020
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Patrick

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichibunkid.206 View Post
Heard back from Scott with pics and info....

I've done a bit of searching on the site here and decided to go with Scott's product over the others mainly because it appears that installation of Scott's hugger will be less troublesome, and a better fit... but this is only based on what I've read posted on the site, and until I place my order and get the part I have no firsthand knowledge.

I'm still trying to decide if I should go with the carbon fiber, or the painted gloss black

As an FYI I thought I'd post up the info I got from Scott, along with the pics he sent along....

I have 3 different huggers for the 08-? ninja 250s. It fits all of the new style ninjas after 08. My first hugger was my classic with a smooth top, then I made the new style which was similar to the front fender with ridges, and last I made a larger new style that would fit the largest tire you can fit on the bike. This hugger looks like the new style but has more attachment area for the swingarm. If you look close, you can see the differences. The pricing is as follows:

Primed (ready to paint) or unfinished carbon are $75.95

Matte black huggers are $89.95 (except for my ebay classic huggers)

Kawi color huggers are $104.95 to $129.95 depending on the color and number of base colors.

Finished Carbon fiber huggers are $159.95

Add $10 to these prices for the larger hugger

Prices do not include shipping
That new style looks sick!!! Can you give me an email or website i can contact them through?
Gurney020 is offline   Reply With Quote