View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2023, 01:00 AM   #884
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Well that was my experience with the 2021 CSCRX4
if you lock up the rear brake it will screech for a split second (lock up and slide)
and then release that pressure and let the tire roll.... but without the front break being used it releases it a whole lot and your practically free wheeling
it is still brakeing but no where where it was just before it broke loose and skidded....
I did try it again on a dirt road at 30mph with both brakes and it worked very well with both brakes being used , I pressed the rear brake so hard that it skidded for a split second then it stopped skidding and buddy I stopped so fast it was unreal ! ....on DIRT !
if your courious pick a good spot to do it, and use your back brake only and no front brake and see what the bike does I bet a cookie it does the same thing my RX4 does ! that is skid the wheel for a split second then release it to about half of what you were pressing ...it will still stop it but barely
.... I think they designed them like ultralights to kill off bike riders !

I'ed be real interested to hear your reports.....
Cali....I had to pump the brake to get it to stop just before the stop sign..... and I did give myself alot of extra room...still it was too close for comfort !.

seriously test it..... back break only to a skid and give me a report !!!!!

Bob.......