View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:21 AM   #1
mayhem
Be gentle, I'm new...

Name: Bobby

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250F7F and a 1988 ZX600C

New EX250F7F owner

Hello Everyone,

I just bought a 2007 Ninja 250 and after putting a few hundred miles on it, I'll be searching for some general information. I really hope to be able to contribute once I get into serious maintenance on my bike. It has 7200 orig miles on it and it appears to have never had any scheduled maintenance accomplished on it beyond oil changes and air filters. So early on i'll be data mining past posts on carb cleaning, setting valves, etc.

I bought the bike as a starter/commuter for myself, but I plan to hand it off to my 17 year old son once he gets his motorcycle endorsement, also for use as a starter/commuter.

I would like to say that I love this little bike, I paid $1800 for it, which I feel was a fair price based on the market here in the San Antonio area. My wife, who is a bit of a motorcycle snob (because "she rode GSXR liter bikes back in the day"), even found herself pleasantly enjoying the bike while I was at work.

I find most people who want to detract from the bike either have never ridden one or expect it to be something it's not.

Thanks

~Bobby
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote