View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #19
ck8go
ninjette.org member

Name: Kate

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250 10' & 05' ninja 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big mike View Post
Go advanced --> click the paperclip --> upload your pics, they will be added to your post automatically

I think I would cry if they did that to my bike. really sad
I definitely shed some tears

there's all the fairing damage I'm pretty sure everything is now scratched
the crack around the turn signal port that was small but has spread and is circling the port
my broken kickstand
my rigged stock stand holding him up for now waiting on spring
clutch where that bolt came out and broke
brake where the screw is stripped and can't bleed brake
the new turn signals they are small but are just as bright if my brighter then the stock ones

still wish I had pictures from when I found it laying in the parking lot
I had my bike covered at the time too it clearly belongs to someone who works in the building helllo?
I'm still so freakin upset about it I can't sleep for some reason I feel like my bike will never feel the same...
knowing how someone can totally destroy my means of transportation in a blink of an eye is so unsettling not like I didn't know that before but to have to deal with it and fix it and then you keep finding broken things and everything is crooked, scratched, broken, or out of wack ugh sucks gives me a huge headache
he doesn't look too bad right now (besides the scratches and scrapes) no clutch, brake, or kickstand. my boy isn't going anywhere soon poor Blu

DSC_0911.JPG DSC_0922.JPG DSC_0924.JPG DSC_0947.JPG DSC_0957.JPG DSC_0958.JPG DSC_0959.JPG DSC_0960.JPG
ck8go is offline   Reply With Quote