View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #5
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2012 red 250 ninja

Seems to me that the comment was made after they moved, presumably when the other family couldn't hear it. Honestly, I wonder what kind of restaurant was it anyway?

I have kids, not special needs kids, but when they are at the age where they make a lot of noise, we don't take them out to eat with us. Even older kids don't get to go places that aren't already noisy, like Applebees or other places where noise is accepted. It sucks sometimes, but that's the breaks when you have a kid. When you have a special needs kid, sometimes you should just accept the fact that you shouldn't be certain places, because kids are annoying, and special needs kids are annoying for a longer period of time. If that means that you never get to go out to eat, because you don't have anyone who is equipped to baby sit a special needs kid, so be it. Not all of us have baby sitters we trust with normal children.

Maybe the comment was out of line, but likely, so was bringing the kid into the restaurant in the first place.
ChaoSS is offline   Reply With Quote