View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #48
YamiLionheart
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Prower View Post
Do you drive yours in the snow? I've still got stock tires on mine, it's terrible!!
I do I have a set of bridgestone blizzaks that I use and they've gotten me through nearly all of the winter storms we've had on long island so far. Not to mention it's just so much fun to play in the snow with RWD

You may hate me for saying so, but after 65,000 miles with this car, I feel like it's too slow now too :P Good news for you is you can get some really great gains in torque/HP without investing tooooo much money into your car. The 3.8 on the other hand isn't keen on upgrades other than intake/exhaust which don't net much more power in the end.

Additionally, I somewhat wish I had went with a 2.0t as I'm still paying mine off and I want to be saving up more to move out and get my own place, which is difficult to do with a big monthly car payment.

But you made the right choice going with any genesis. It's such a sexy car and a nice change up from the endless mustang/camaro spree you tend to see. Good luck with it and enjoy

But alas, this is turning into a thread better suited for gencoupe.com :P
YamiLionheart is offline   Reply With Quote