View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:43 PM   #6
NinjaBraap
NinjaBraap

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 06 Ninja 636, 2016 Yamaha R3 (Street/Track), 2019 Ninja 400 Project Racebike

Working today I found something I forgot about, at some point someone installed a Scorpio alarm system on the bike. I believe it requires a remote in order to function, but just thought it was interesting. I also believe it's missing a part, as there's one 3 port connection that's disconnected and doesn't seem to have anything to go to. I'll likely end up just removing it all together, but interesting to see it all the same.

Had to order front brake pads, and a gear change lever bolt, since I stole it for my 06 636. The handlebars are on and controls mostly mounted, position isn't 100% set yet until I get it started, tuned, and plastics and seat on. Also got the carbs in place, and the air filter and box cleaned, was about to put it on and noticed I was missing the clamps. Installed the rear brake, and the new right rear-set, and set the tension on the brake switch. Bought clamps, I'll put the airbox in and attempt a startup tomorrow.

Also just to show how about where this bike started out, this is what the front plastics look like.

More to come as I complete it, it's getting close. As soon as I get it started and tuned, it's all downhill work from there.
NinjaBraap is offline   Reply With Quote